Jr. Graphic/Web Designer
Heise Media Group
No of Openings:
Hours per Week:
Compensation will reflect experience
Position Start Date:
Position End Date:
Candidate must be able to multitask, have strong communication skills and business knowledge. Must be organized and have good customer service skills. Must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while paying close attention to accuracy. Needs to be able to work independently but also as part of a collaborative team.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have a great attitude, strong work ethic and can contribute positively to an established company.
- Experience with the most current versions of graphics software, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver. Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Experience with the most current versions of CMS software, including WordPress. Other CMS software programs considered.
- Experience designing for mobile and smart devices and working with HTML and PHP a plus.
- The ability to convert written, graphic, audio and video components to compatible web formats and to design and edit webpage content
- You have excellent verbal communication skills, as well as an adaptive nature.
- You count web design and Mac troubleshooting capabilities among your subset of skills.
- You must provide up-to-date resume, and at least 3 samples (attached PDF/links) reflecting your best work.
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit introductory letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no calls, no drop-ins